Scrapbooking and card making supplies in Canada
This Shipping & Returns Policy of www.treasuredmemoriescanada.com has been posted and is effective as of March 31, 2009.
At Treasured Memories Canada we want you to enjoy your shopping experience; and occasionally that may require a return. We hope this policy will give you the information required. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
* Lettermail rates apply for smaller items fitting into Canada Post’s guidelines. If your order qualifies for the Lettermail rate, your cart will show you the option automatically. There is NO guarantee or refunds if your parcel is lost. This is the same method as mailing a letter.
* Our shopping cart calculates the actual shipping costs and offers you the options available.
* Your choice: $14.00 flat rate (in Canada) for all orders under $100 OR choose the cheapest method available.
* FREE shipping in Canada for all orders over $100 (before applicable taxes). Some exceptions may apply.
* Heavy items such as machines will be charged actual cost for shipping ~ A separate invoice will be sent for actual shipping cost. Some exceptions may apply.
* Some BEST Craft Organizer items, such as cabinets, are shipped directly from the manufacturer, either in Canada or United States depending where you live. Shipping prices are INCLUDED in the listed price, as specified.
Can I pick up my order?
Of course!! We are located in Library Square, #6-685 Tranquille Road, Kamloops B.C.
Do you deliver?
Yes, I will deliver PAID orders within the Kamloops and surrounding areas. You will be charged 50¢ per kilometer. The mileage will be figured out from Google Maps and charged prior to delivery.
What if I want to return my product?
First contact us to discuss your reasons. You are responsible for any charges incurred. Items must not be opened, damaged, and must be in original packaging. If, however, you are wanting to return your BEST Scrapbook Shelf product, we must contact BEST to discuss your options.
What if my package was damaged or lost during shipping?
If your product was damaged or lost during shipping, you are possibly covered for a replacement or money back via Canada Post. Please contact us and we will work with Canada Post on your behalf. It is Canada Post’s final decision whether or not you will be compensated. If you did not choose insurance, extra insurance or an option that had coverage, it is your loss. No exceptions. Choosing Expedited Parcel includes up to Can$100 insurance. If, however, your BEST Scrapbook Shelf product was damaged, lost or missing pieces, please contact us and we will contact BEST on your behalf.
Do you ship to other countries besides Canada?
Absolutely! We ship worldwide and the shipping insurance is the same.
Can I have my smaller, lighter items mailed in the regular mail?
Absolutely! Please remember, however, that there is no insurance when using this option. If your package is lost, stolen or damaged, it is not replaceable or refundable by Treasured Memories Canada nor Canada Post. If this option is available to you, the option will show at checkout. This option is no different than mailing a letter. Once it leaves our store, Treasured Memories Canada is not responsible.
Why can’t I have 12×12 papers mailed to me in the regular mail?
12×12 papers DO NOT qualify for the regular mail option. Unfortunately the size is too large and Canada Post will not accept it as an envelope. We must use a box to ship papers and cardstock; therefore, you may as well stock up on items and let us pay your shipping!
Which shipping method should I use?
Whether you are in Canada or International, there are shipping options. Click here for the link to Canada Post’s website to help you make an informed decision. Lettermail shipping is available on certain items for all countries. However, this method is no different than if you were to mail a letter to your friend. We do not guarantee it’s arrival and there is no insurance. Once we deliver it to Canada Post we have no further responsibility. No exceptions. Please make an informed decision with your shipping.
Treasured Memories Canada may from time to time change this Policy or change, modify or withdraw access to this site at any time with or without notice. However, if this Policy is changed in a material, adverse way, Treasured Memories Canada will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this Policy and on this sites home page for 30 days. We recommend that you re-visit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.
Copyright © Treasured Memories Canada 2009. All rights reserved.